New Zealand optometrist and contact lens specialist Jagrut Lallu has developed a new cloud-based dry eye tool to help advance research and support clinician’s dry eye treatment assessments and patient management, and is seeking optometry participants for a wider trial.
- Faricimad for DMO completes phase III trialsJanuary 19, 2021
- Apple glasses dim real world brightnessJanuary 18, 2021
- Efforts to reduce preventable blindness fall shortJanuary 18, 2021
more... editor's choice
- The fall and rise of refractive surgeryDecember 17, 2020
- Corneal crosslinking in 2020December 12, 2020
- CASE STUDY: Spontaneous reattachment of rhegmatogenous retinal detachmentsDecember 9, 2020
A patient with a history of refractive surgery may create a wave of anxiety in the minds of most ophthalmologists but it is the history of refractive surgery...
Keratoconus is a non-inflammatory corneal degeneration that leads to progressive corneal thinning, myopia, irregular astigmatism and scarring, resulting...
Oh, I do remember all those years ago the fundamentals of function, fit, and fashion – Optical Dispensing 101. My oh my how times have changed. From the...